Wednesday, December 3, 2008

1. List 10 people that you wished to know how they feel about you .
1* LunaLimKayYan
2* ZhaoPeiYing
3* NgJingYi
4* Sandra
5* durian!~
6* putao -.-
7* wayne
8* yuanyu
9* qiyin
10* grace


2. Who is 6 having relationship with ?
Really wanna know ?! he <3 ..


3. Is 9 a male or female ?
A female


4. If 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing ?
les , of course nice !~


5. What is 2 studying about ?
How to sex with people


6. When was the last time you had a chat with 3 ?
Yesterday


7. What kind of music band does 8 like ?
I dont know , maybe my band ? :)


8. Does 1 have any siblings ?
Yes , wan me name out all the names ?.


9. Will you woo 3 ?
Jingyi , sorry im not les :DDDDDDDDDDD


10. How about 7 ?
Already le . (going to break soon)


11. Is 4 single ?
You must ask the mosquito lor ,i not sure


12. What is the surname of 5 ?
omggggg!~


13. What's the hobby of 4 ?
talking to a pathetic mosquito lar. or play with in sect repellent


14. Does 5 and 9 get along well ?
NoNo , qiyin is not even interested in durian .


15. Where is 2 studying at ?
WRSS(We Really Sucks School)


16. Talk something casually about 1 .
Always bully me T.T somemore threaten me siol . nah!~


17. Have you tried developing feelings for 8 ?
Eh! i not les lar.


18.Where does 9 live at ?
Sembawang , level 3 blk XXX


19. What color does 4 like ?
hmm , black lar.


20. Are 5 and 1 best friends ?
Friends ~ woooooooo!~


21. Does 7 like 2 ?
No!~ they hate each other.


22. How did you get to know 2 ?
My primary school de friend lehs , hehe!


23. Does 1 have any pets ?
If she have pets , dont go near her house lar , later got , woooooffff!~


24. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world ?
yaya!~


I am sure i didnt read the question hor .
Just happen that..
Yesterday was mapling with my sis , chengweilin.
Suddenly a madster came and said alot of craps.
Somemore insulted my noob acc.
Told my meimei , 'i know you love me , in your heart it is .'
Told me , ' although you're noob but i like '
I was like eeeew!
I was training my noob acc , still insult my acc -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment