Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it a Vogue?

Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.

This week's timetable are much more better than the previous week. Too many a-maths lesson can really suck out all my brain juice. ): I at least completed my ex14.1 . Have tuition yesterday , a-maths again but really it helps me alot in chap 11 and 12. Is a complete understanding ! :D

Our Eng paper was given back yesterday, quite disappointed with the results though the whole level only a few managed to pass. But it's not about competing really. Chinese was much better but I knew I could do it better cause that is not my desired marks. One more month , Chinese o-level , I aiming for a A1 . Pull your socks , Kaiyi :)

A-maths and Chem test tmr. I found a course that is quite interesting - Psychology ( Early Childhood ) ? I really want a pass for a-maths . This test covered mostly Trigonometry question. I need to rush my art too.

Byebye readers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment