Monday, November 10, 2008

I gonna play games .
Mapling for a few hours ,
Then now change to some children play de games (:
This will be my post , i am tiredd


Day 1
Take bus to jetty then walk walk , runrun .
Pitch tent then i and brenda sleep together O.o
Then got one stupid malay girl, dont let me sleep .
I sit in the tent the whole night because no space to sleep .
And she knew , i was sitting all night. So she continue sleeping .
But i was kind , i didnt wake her up .
Somemore got ppl snoring , OMG!


Day 2
Tio scolded , wah , cause i say CI stupid .
Then what first warning , HAHA!
But the one who scolded me looks abit gay .
At night , i quickly go sleep on my place , HAHA!
Let the girl no place sleep .

Low element on the afternoon .
And one guy , his pants droppen and just in front of the whole group .
Somemore he think for awhile before he pull it up -.-

Rafting is cool man .
Black tunnel more cool .
It is haunted man , whoo~!
Guys in our group just like girls ..
Days 3
Unpitch tent then go home .
Luna say i lost in the tentage area during unpitching tent,
no i sleeping in the tent la.

Go home ,bath and go eat with them at MOS (:
Lucky my blood wasn't sweet ,
I dont have many bites on my hands and legs (:


BYE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment