Saturday, November 1, 2008


What is peiying doing siol ?

LOL , dont care her larh , just being crazy.

Yesterday halloween , i went off early .
Sorry larh , casue i go home sleep ma . (:
LOL ! yesterday busy making my long fake black finger nails (:
Wahahhahahahahahaa !~
It came out again and again .
So i use tape to wrap around.
It wont drop anymore , so clever (:
I know i got lesser sweet but i dont mind.
I eat sweets until i stomache this morning .
Quite fruitful yesterday . There were really alot of sweets.
But they dress until .. but i didnt dress like them .
Not them so mad (:

Today training .
Was lying my bed on 6.45 :D
Dont wan to wake up lor .
Campcraft and cheers :D
During the cheer session, the boon hao damn funny cans ?
Keep saying jokes , make the whole session better.
If not ,it will be another boring one , (:
Then campcraft .
I dont know anything , just learn afew things only .
But i still dont know their butterfly knot sia.
Nevermind , atc camp sure got ppl help me (:
Just pray ,

I update liaos .
Reply of tags (:

Peiying : updated (:
Sandra : Wan go home sleep , sleep better than walk around (:
Wayne : you can smell my blog too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment