Friday, January 2, 2009

The day before school reopen went to bugis agn .
With jingyi , peiying , luna sandra :D
They go buy bags , should be jingyi and luna only .

I also got buy something , at least but not bag.
Polo tee. Dont mention bag to me !
:(


Took neoprint and im waiting for peiying to scan .
My phone off-ed at about one yesterday
LOW BATTERY.
Charged at night , thought of bringing my phone to school .
But in the end, i not only forgotten to bring phone and my keys -.-

STUPID LUH.
Lucky i got eat lunch before going back home.

Class was boring as usual especially , starting of the day.
Kok's talk , 3As,
i can remember myself repeating 3As over and over again.
Just because of the auntie in the general office think that my nails are long.
When my nails is not long at all. -.-
And forced me to cut again and repeat 3As.
Somemore i forgotten our school 3As over the holidays.

The maths talk more boring , i feel like sleeping at the hall.

Will talk more on monday.
i GROW TALLER BY 1CM.
(161CM)

No comments:

Post a Comment