Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Peiying and luna pangseh me and jingyi , went school first.
A short 30 min class period and its recess -.-
Quite stupid right reach school at 8 plus , and 9 is recess.
But nevermind since i haven ate my breakfast.

I wanna scold the stupid idiot .. steal ppl things .
Gonna stab that guy to death man!

I wanna have art, tomorrow.
Crayons crayons :D
Somemore got what online maths lesson.
Rush my e-maths homework.
So many like hell man .
But people like weikeong only knows how to copy.
But dont know how he pass his maths. ? .__.

Boring a-maths tomorrow -.-
Heavy bag tomorrow. -.-
On thursday i got dry shoot , whahahaha:D
so can leave early :D i will miss chem and e-maths lesson .__.

If you can do it , you can .
If you think you cant , you're right :D

No comments:

Post a Comment