Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The style of the skin change but the background never change.
Felt that the navigation is sickening now.
Plus someone had almost same skin with me.

First lesson e-maths.
Ace learning , people competing for the ranking .
Plus me :) eventually i got third .
Cause it is all about the same question over and over again.

A-maths boring man .
But i understand what the teacher is talking about .
Still got homework somemore.

English pairrrrr work .
Me and david ( sounds weird) while qiyin and ..
Mrs tan even say i she wants to recommend books that are not about ghost vampire
Cause i was reading new moon during the pairrrr work .
Almost finishing . :D
I guess i cant use new moon for my book review.

Finally art .
Time flies , one hour is like 20 mins like that.
But i have finish my drawing.
Lion birds all about nature :) So damn nice.
I am a future artist :)

Chatted with yuanyu and wayne about extending our hair .
Never ever choose clip on method unless you wanna be botak .
Going on march maybe.

Went to 3-7 after all the lessons.
Jiajun and wenyu keep bursting the balloons.
Wth.
And the idiotic girls are singing.
My ears almost died man.
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment