Friday, January 29, 2010

It's gonna turn off soon.

Have been busying from Monday till today. What a tired day man! I will have a break soon :>
My mood was so turned off when Yanwei told me I was kaobei maybe he's saying in a joking manner or whatever. But seriously , my whole mood just went down. I know people always think that I have attitude problem, but think it once again "How much you know about me?"

I'm not blaming Yanwei for saying that, sometimes I kept quiet with that "Emotion-less face" doesn't mean I'm angry/fierce/anti-social but just practically nothing to say. Don't talk much about it. What I've been through , no one will understand how I felt in the past. It's either you get fierce or else you are always the one who get bullied.

Godzxc, Dae Sung always have those captivating cute-look . Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment