Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In a kinda high mode!

Hey you guys! Don't you find going school everyday is a happy thing to do it? Especially when my watch's minute hand move to "12". I will just keep all my things and go down to canteen.GAWDZ! I am crazy (..) I blog just because of this :D And when it was about to end school, I've packed my bag and ready to go off but others were all paying attention to the lesson. I am the only eager person wanting to leave the classroom.
I guess you won't know how happy I am now by reading all this. Going to my lala land , nice feeeeeeeeeeeeling. I hope I will dream of tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow every night.

Goodnight readers , I feel even happier after blogging.
Orientation was cool though it was tired.
Not gna procrastinate my Chemistry homework anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment