Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second day of school.


Time passes really fast AND I'm not in Sec4E4. Back to school isn't really a good thing neither its a bad one? Just that I had the feeling of worry-ness because of the 'O's >:

I feels " Whathefork " currently cause I can't sign in my msn. At first , I really hate the seating arrangement because I'm far far away from fishball. So sad , sad sad sad.  But now , I don't really cares about it since I have being given this seat let it be. Online games like maple and audition is now a NONO for me :D I have successfully stopped playing this games :D

Only had one a-maths lesson from the start of the school. Teachers brain-washing us during home periods,and we got Mr Tan as our form teacher. Plainly bad luck! Oh GAWD, his English is even worse than mine.

I hate my mouth cause I've said things I shouldn't have said. Going to Polytechnics open house. * Excited

No comments:

Post a Comment