Monday, January 11, 2010

Tired

I have finished my dinner infront of my comp. Homeworks are piling up day by day while I spent my weekend doing A-maths with Fathin's work for reference. Most of the questions are done by myself *Claps Just had a run with Jingyi Peiying and Luna. Gym with Yuanyu last Sunday which is yesterday.

The graduates have got back their results and they're leaving or can it considered to be they have left the school? I think most of them scored well! There are still homework waiting for me to be done now. I think I will get veryBERRY stoked for the sports day :D

School was okay today because I spent alot of time eating sweets.
Byebye Passsssser-bies and Readers !

/. Edited
I think that my post is not really long or long enough. HOWHOW!
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
LONGLONG
:>

No comments:

Post a Comment