Friday, February 5, 2010

Emotional, NoNo

Who likes to cry all the time ?!
Actually sometimes , I don't feel like crying my tears just came out by itself. No choice have to accept it but people will always think that I cry over small lil things. But seriously I don't want to.
If not, try teaching me to control my eyes la.

Giving out oranges to the resident living near our school. Had physics test in the afternoon and I completed it just in time :) Ate birthday cake during recess which is so cooool!
Cried today and so ya that why I wrote that "part" up there

Mrs Kok sat in our class and observe us during our e-maths lesson and she's sleeping! Have you seen your principal sleeping in class? Haha!
Yeah! Lucky me unlike others getting blue book (Under Principal Monitoring) for their new year.
Partaye world after school.

Happy Advanced Birthday
LUNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment