Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm not following the current trend

" Every bloomed flower withers away with the passing time but
friendship is one such flower which blooms with the passing time."

 
Sometimes I really wondered/pondered when will the broad shoulder's vogue is over!
Firstly, with what-a-short-30cm-shoulder-width , I doubt I could ever wear all those clothes.
Most of the clothes is out of my choice.
Went FarEastPlaza, freaking lots of people swimming around the place. Wander around shops and finally got one that suit my shoulder-width.
Went home and googled about French fries, people cut down the intake of fries esp Macdonald. Fries and Patato chips can cause you cancer. It's a painful thing!
Contact Lens berry nice hor? But I don't know how to use and put and take out. What-so-ever.
Celebrated New year today in school
  • Mrs Kok gave us AngPow.
  • The notice Board was a complete mess and failure.

Random post. Goodnight Readers, remember to brush your teeth okays?

No comments:

Post a Comment