Friday, February 26, 2010

Phony Epilogue

Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated.
  1. A roasting sports day.
  2. I like my class tee and the crown.
  3. I shouted until the people at the other end of the stadium can hear me.
  4. Tmr will be campcraft competition.
After the whole sports event, totally inert while the guys are torpid unwilling to do cheers. All the girls including me tied bun on our head then put crown . Fishball use felt to do it. Then went fishball's house, played her guitar Fchord still can't make it. If I have my own guitar then good, sigh. Sing along with fishball and went out of tune which sounds fabulous.

Bye readers and I like this hair, so natural and nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment