Thursday, March 26, 2009

Assembly boring as usual.
But a hawtt news, mrs kok has became 3E4 third form teacher .
After the obs talk , mrs kok asked 3-4 to stay back then talk talk.
She say me and liyana is neat :)
I was laughing like hell man,
and mr clement lim asked me to stay back when mrs kok dismiss the class.
Asked me what am i angry about mrs kok .
At first i was like quietly sitting there , look everywhere blahblah.
Until she praised me , i was laughing.
And he thought i was angry ? So funneh.


Got a surprise e-maths test yesterday, quite easy. :)
A-maths not so boring today because of yuanyu's sweets.

OBS is coming but i dont feel like going :(

After school while walking to kfc with peiying luna jingyi xiaoqian.
Got a dabian act falling down just to give me and jingyi a shock.
Then the dabian followed us to the kfc.

But as the dabian is smelly , we all sit away from him.
And he sit right in front me.
Dabian no money then drink my coke.
LIKE what the hell. Dabian like so kelian also eat jingyi's food.
But a kind person like me, i gave dabian de dcoke he had drank -.-
Got his saliva , who still wans ?
This person is a very smelly and dirty dabian .

No comments:

Post a Comment