Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally back from camping.
During the camp , we have teambuilding games.
One of the game i got piggy back by nicholas, only got piggy back by a boy.
Like so funny, who tells me to stand beside me.
He says i am heavy ?
During the drills , the sun heat me into a roasted pig.
Still piping hot.
:)

Was enthusiastic on the last day , last hour to go home.
and get a bath :D
I think i am getting the NCO camp pictures from the sirs blogs.
On the day before the camp, i went to beach road with peiying they all .
Bought twine, solid fuel and uniform covers :)
I have thrown my old one which is my fifth one.
Also took pictures that day waiting for peiying to blog about it.


Gonna update my private blog. 4 days since i update :)
Also on wednesday night i receive grace chow's message.
She said good luck for the nco camp , thanks eh! :D

i miss so many episodes of

愛就宅一起

No comments:

Post a Comment