Saturday, March 28, 2009


We saw this uncle trying to put the magazines on his head and walk up to the bus.
Abit blur. :)
The uncle with red plastic bag on his head.



Went to riverside secondary.
Got what ball competition , lose anyway.
So what if we lose, people put in effort , i dont think he sees it.
We are not born to be a good ball catcher or cadets.
You CIs can say me weak, slack or what. idc.
But everyone thinks i am a one, whatever.
But when did you see sitting around acting to be casualty, or i am a one?
I don't do this, i don't want to miss any out new drills.
From sec one till now, have i been one who sits around so sick until can't move?
I believe that are many people have never been a casualty before.

When CIs asked me whether i am feeling well or not.
I still continue the training and this is endurance.
I am not sure whether i can be a nco or not.
But i want you CIs to know that ,
Although tired or what, we still continue, but just that we are not that hyper
or strength and of course, standards drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment