Friday, March 27, 2009

i cried . :(
I don't understand why everytime people trying to talk to me.
In a form of .. erm i also don't know how to explain.
My tears would drop just like this.
I been telling to myself not to cry but eventually still cried.

Lessons are okay.
Because there is someone and someone keep entertaining me and weikeong.
Suddenly so emo yesterday andd today become so hyper.
Funn-eh.

I finally finish my papercut.
Then during the lesson teacher talk , i also talk.
Mr tan says i am like a auntie like that. :)

And everytime after art, i am the one helping to sweep the floor.
Clear rubbish. I'm sure that no one is more hardworking than me.

Mrs angelia tan says i am moody during english lessons.
She have not seen my colours .
If not , my name will be reported to ms choo.

Saw alot of big size people in cwp.
Me and jingyi is now so in love with a song called 'cutee'
On the way to cwp , saw mathias and mario.
Jingyi started to act like mario and i act like mathias.
We both erixin lai , erxin qu.

And they two started too.
But i think jingyi is too busy talking to mathias .
Forget about this sad girl :(

hehe :X

No comments:

Post a Comment