Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Don't forget me this chao lao kia during my camp :)
I will be going for camp for 2day one night :D
Yesterday went chinatown buy thing with my mama and two sisters .
And since sunday i have going out till now. :(
I haven even finish my homework.
Left with art, a-maths and chinese .
Will be back on friday 6/7 plus .

I found some similarities in the photos of me and my sister.
Nose, mouth eyebrow etc.
Only the eyes different :X


online translater sucks.
I was doing my chinese and
i wrote a sentence 'personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open'
It gave me '个性罐头仅开门,但字符可能保持他们开放'
From 'can' it is translated to the can food we eat -.-

Bye all, don't forget me !


*edited:
People i invited , og my private blog beh :D
Click !

No comments:

Post a Comment