Saturday, June 20, 2009

my 261 post (:
Went out to city hall that area. Singapore is getting hotter and hotter.
Bought my converse bag today , $36 | Is it considered expensive?
Here needs money there need money. D:

Being called noob yesterday at audition , just because of some misses in the ubp.
-.- Feel so insulted . The one who called me NOOB , also miss.
Anyways , its okay cause i am kind.
I need someone to teach me a-maths , i know yuanyu will stand up now!
I started my a-maths homework yesterday and gave up half-way.
I don't even know what the questions are asking?!
Done my online maths quiz just now | 14/20
Finding my notes but too bad can't find it , therefore..SO , lousy score D;

Why do the people make a-maths such a complicated subject.
Can't let it just be + - x /

Useless. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment