Wednesday, June 3, 2009



my nice handwriting at the right .
What am i doing for today!?
Listening to the lecture for 7 hours excluding the breaks and lunch .
I was sleeping most of the time instead of listening to the lecture.
Even when the instructors were scolding us , i was also sleeping.

Tomorrow is the test and the top 3 images is only 1/4 of the notes we have written.
Luna , peiying and me took turn to write. But most of the notes were written by them .
I was sleeping so i only wrote about 2 pages and thats all.
After everything is over , went to long john with brenda ,wenyu ,luna ,peiying.
Lunch was..
Lecture was..
Changing back to half-uniform was..
Going back home was..

I going to wake up early tomorrow, wear uniform , will be hearing their craps again.
Enjoy the pictures below, no time for me to elaborate more :)
{ no more smilies in future } [lag?]




No comments:

Post a Comment