Sunday, June 28, 2009

Since this is the last day of holiday. Shall look at what i have done all these days D:

Done! :D
- Just attained clubber in audition * clapclap*
-Completed my holiday assignment * oww*
-Bought school bag [ might be using old one to school (: ]
-Bought picoult jodi's book [change of heart]
-Bought an a-maths book for future tests. [ I don't wanna fail again ]
-Something [secret]
-[movie] drag me to hell

Although its not alot. My painting is not good :/
Shall i go for painting lessons? [my mum suggested]

*Remember to bring thermometer , form *
Boring school lessons going to start . Anyways , electricity price gone up.
For 5-room flat - $5 +
Less computer time ? Of course not ! how can i be affected by this. :)
My sister took this photo :D
Look at how inconsiderate the uncle was. aiyoyo!

Anyway. i have finished watching BOF.
Thus i have to put an end to the craze over jihoo althought he is handsome cool.
Whatever it is D:
Bye jihoo. * he's not dying anyway*

No comments:

Post a Comment