Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today woke up quite early unlike yesterday, i woke up at 12.
Somemore its my sister who woke me up, if she doesn't when am i going to wake up.
Sleep forever? of course not :X

My connection seems abit slow today.
Haven went out since i have break camp. D;
Peiying went to rebond her hair , i want to see. So eager manzxzx. :D
This morning , when i woke up and slide up my phone which is lying beside me all nights.
Then i receive someone's msg , "-.- so thick skin de people also have :X"
I can't remembered what i have said to the someone at first.
But i remembered it a few seconds later. And i think!
I thick skin mehs?! [You can't get the joke its okay!]

The someone doesn't have enough to buy school bag.
And i suggested that the whole dikus family to go to streets and beg for money.
Collecting funds (: Of course we will include BELL [dog] inside.
The someone : we must cut bell's fur some of it long; some of it short.
Then people will think that we don't even have the money to groom that dog.

Went to find yuanyu xiao jie in the early morning just to give her back her headset.
She bought me kinderjoy kinderjoy! In a form of thank you (:
Thank you ah! So shocked+happy+.. when i received it.

Later gonna go to popular with my mother and sis. [BUY STATIONARIES]

No comments:

Post a Comment