Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watch the BOF till episode 22 ler. Quite happy about it cause i'm going to finish it tmr.
Later going out :D
Yesterday went to library with yuanyu and wayne.
Ate MAC and STARBUCKS. A monster cookie from starbucks?
Taste nice anyways.

Tomorrow is my last day to eat | sleep | play .
Homework left only physics , i printed the homework yesterday.
Why can't the school print for us ? PATHETIC.

I have done two pieces of art. Satisfied. * Fear*
Maybe this time, mr tan is going to tell me to redo? D:
Or not? HOPE SO.

The total number of H1N1 confirmed cases now stands at 365.
): My sister need not need to go back to poly next week.
Heard from my sister , there's 10 cases of H1N1 in her school , only one case is confirmed.

Anyway, my a-maths is done. logarithms is so easy. [Did i spell wrong?]

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment