Saturday, July 19, 2008











Got my new shirt back . Haahas. my Sis got it back for me lorhs.
Thanks . ;D
Yesterday was racial harmony and npcc after school .
Luckily he did not come and i really Hate him to core man .
Dunno why lorhs.
Hahahaa.










Playing with charmaine spec but photos was at qiyin's phone .
Later she go show everyone :X.
I looks like a teacher
but no time to take pic with friends and i dont wan lorhs.










Messy hairrrrr ~


I was like walking in a small steps cause th skirt is too tight .
Somemore th size is extrz small .
But fits just nice on me . LOL.
Went for npcc.
Saw raymo them ooutside th toliets
then luna and peiying keep pushing me out of th classroom .
To refill bottle.
Then th boon hao like keep staring at him .
I 'haehehehe' go refill my bottles. :D



you didn't blame on me on not going with you .
Sorry , but i really dont wan to go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment