Thursday, July 31, 2008


Saw then at basketball court there, wrs ncc . LOL. ;D


Elvin lee's art Haven done finish ?


Gordon;s art , So scary sia . ;D
This morning , luna tio caught socks this morning .
i stand behind her, my socks like lower then hers, i rush forward.
Never tio caught, sadded , she has to report to kok tmr.
LOL, wear long socks, Qiyin never come, cause vomit .
Got baby , and im th father's baby .
;D, Tomorrow is ghost festival .
Must prepare to be ghost ~ .
I wan change my seating arrangement . I dont like ppl touch my things.
nvm , we went 888 after school to buy white gloves.
Juniors help senior buy , lol, i thought senior shld help us ?
Anw , money is not paid by me, is our generoud luna. its FOC.
Then they thought i like that senior , lols, pls i wont like him ,
I never going to tell anyone i like who lorhs. Sure spread till very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment