Thursday, July 17, 2008













Lets continue my stories. Yeah , i'm sicko so what .
Gut dulan today by someone. and was like damn stupid kay.
draw cartoon also wan care. Want see then tell me larhs.
Showing off what . I was damn for you two days and ended up .
Everyone thinks you have lied . Idc. So ?


Something funny happen today .
Hairi was hugging kahseng at his own seat .
I called ian to look at it.
and he said something in a pityful manner.
Ian : 'hairiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ ' (act as if he is going to cry )
Hairi: ' i going back to you later ' ,..... 'this one ?? Play play only '
Hahas. after th coversation .
Kahseng and hairi continue hugging each other .
Ms chong shouted 'kah seng go back to your seat '

Recess timmmeeee ~ .
Ian and hairi went to th center of th classroom .
HUGGGGG EACH OTHER .
wahhhhhhhhhh .


Chinese lesson. My wire seems to connect wrong .
everybody say alil bit . Iwas laugh for few mins wont stop .
And th teacher keep saying ' laugh enough le ar, now do work '
I continued.
Luna : 'teacher can you send her to hospital '
Me : 'i wan stop cannot stop lehs '
Luna : 'later i send you outside , you laugh finish then come in '

I stop awhile chiong on my works and now faster than luna .

Again , i was laughing .
forgotten to add qiyin and wayne's conversation .
Wayne and qiyin stared at me . :D .
wayne : 'laugh enough or not '
qiyin: 'she siao liaos. '
Luna:'haissss, again '
Jiahui : 'laugh again ,nvm copy her work'
How kiat : *stare*

was like so famous .
Many scolded me siao or what , LOL.

Yeah , today i draw a nude girl .
When you open th paper , th nude girl will be pull up .
i mean there's two paper and when opening it.
Th first paper pull th nude girl up .
Wahhaahahahha . Damn funnny .
Somebody thought i drew her. LOL.
So cute de girl , so bhb , wan be that NUDE GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment