Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Something angered me today .
It was Ms Chong, So what if you're my teacher,
There's not a need you to trust me right ?
I said i left my homework at home . Other say i lost it.
Need say that you wont trust me again .
I dont think you trust me anyway.
And i have done my homework , just that i cant find it.
thought it was at home and tell you i left it at home right .
I regretted in lending ppl , not that i blame on her.
She did gave me back my paper.
it was lost right , and i rmb putting it back to my bag.
It is just lost ,
Need so work up , say wont trust.
Say i was lying to you , what do you expect,
i expert in lying ar ? Pls larhs, i lie to you , got money ?
Scoldings only . At first i already unhappy with you .
During npcc ppl already shout so loud , still cant hear.
Open your ears big larhs.
Somemore say you shout louder than us. Of course larh.
You alredy shouted until break voice liaos mah

No comments:

Post a Comment