Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wahahaha, was like so happy,
Told my xin li hua then was he reply lol, okok .
I'm free , never being so happy before ;D ,Congrats to me .

Actually i wanted to say it long ago , but dont know how to say .
Hahahas, Never being like got something to say .
But hold it for damn long, i think he was happy too .
OKay back to today what i have done ,
Woke up at 11 and no one wake me up .
Cause going to ahma house at 11 and i'm still sleeping lorhs.
And my sis was mapling . Fun mehs, sucks man . :D
Hitting th monster.
Came back she play again . And i sat there watching her play.
LOL .
I was so wuliaos . Cause i have done my hw and other lorhs.
Dam n sian at home . Nevermind stay at home to rot to death.
Found someone new , he name was so special
Sec one lorhs , i keep laughing at his name .
Then he was so shock seeing me , wanted to run away . ;D
Scare him away lorhs.
Byebye .

No comments:

Post a Comment