Sunday, July 20, 2008

Went to escape todqay without diku mama .
Sadded , cause diku mama was being tortured by her family
Diku mama jiayous , stay happy , tell me to help you .
If you need ,
Nevermind diku mama i have some thing to let you see :D
Waaaaaaaa, i like retard so i covered my mouth w heartshape.

My face is only shown by 1/4 with th extra jiajun bone .
they are trying th inverter . omggg.

After this one group of us , go play th coaster 5/6 time
I think more than that .
It was after th rain . and we play a game with water.
Dunno what name for th game ??
They were in th pool of water
then press what button water will be splashing out :D
Outsiders was more wet than them , cause they were aiming at us .
LOl , I WAS splash until i was like peeing on my shirt or what .
And went for th pirate ship omgg, can't stand th height.
I scared of height de , sadded but still try it , feel like getting down quick :D

No comments:

Post a Comment