Saturday, April 25, 2009

All my blogsongs in imeem became 30 second songs.
Imeem is getting lousier , even my friend's blogsongs are also 30 sec.

Went to library this afternoon.
Woke at about 10 a.m and i saw luna's message written that we are meeting at 1030.
And because of waking up late , changed the time to 11.
After that , at about 1107 , received sandra's message
,saying that she have just woke up, 12 meet.

Study my social studies ( the outcomes on causes of conflict in sri lanka)
Written down some useful idioms for my composition.
Hope this time i could get about 15-18 /30 for my composition.
Please don't fail.

Went to marina to buy the chinese electronic dictionary.
It cost me $32 , abit expensive.
But at least it is useful if not i won't spend my money buying it.

I wish to achieve this results :

English : c5
Chinese: A2
Social Studies :B4
History : B4
Chemistry : B4
Physics : c5
A-maths : B4
E-maths : A2
Art : A2


Yesterday's trip to MINDS, it was quite okay.
I thought we will be taking care of the students in MINDS.
There is also adults in MINDS.
I thought this school cater only people from a certain age.

In MINDS , they teach the disabled people packaging blahblah.
So in future, they will be able to work in factories.

I find the place was quite scary at first.
But slowly i think i can get used to the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment