Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I wish to achieve this results :

English : c5
Chinese: A2
Social Studies :B4
History : B4
Chemistry : B4
Physics : c5
A-maths : B4
E-maths : A2
Art : A2

Going to post this everytime i post until the exams is over.
Actually i private my blog because i don't have anything to blog.
Secondly because of exams , i'm sure no interesting things will happen.

Monday.
English exam. Paper one: Written speech and 'LIES'
Quite easy for the summary in paper2.
Because of the word limit (150 words)

After that went to library to study my social studies.
Saw broccoli. ( a VEGGIE) :X

Tuesday.
Chinese exam. Paper one: Written a report and 'MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING'
Paper one overall is easy.
Paper2. Stupidity is the only word to describe me .
I wrote answer:8 when there is only four choices in the multiple choice.
Just because the question is NO.8 , i wrote 8 as my answer.
Somemore, i didn't even checked.
When i found out , it's too late. D:

Wednesday.
Social Studies exam. I studied this subject for like two days.
And of course i can answer all the questions.
Except i wasn't that good at the source-based questions.
Mostly the same type of question.

English lesson spoiled my whole mood.
But, there was jen and when she saw me ..
My mood gets better and ..
So ya! thanks jen (:

For the rest of the periods , i was sitting beside yuanyu.
Crapping on how bad we suffered in our own ***
She also ..
To make my and her's mood better , we 'disfigure' other people's face.
Saw any funny people in the newspaper , we just drew on it.

Change playlist. So cool .

No comments:

Post a Comment