Monday, April 20, 2009



My pet in so cute.
I am still wondering, many started to get tired of this game.
But yet , i'm still playing it.
I started play restaurant city, but it seems more boring than pet society.
In restaurant city, you just have to wait to get money earned by serving customers.
What you can do is , decorate you place , hire workers, unlock new dishes , visit friends.
Quite boring yeah? In my opinion.

The bumble bee outfit. OhMYgosh!.
So damn cute.




I am on the right. On the left , is one of my friend in little india.

While waiting for luna after school .
Peiying; jingyi; wenyu; defu and me were playing 'soccer' in the classroom.
Out of boredom.

It is like so craps.
Wenyu videoed down and i shall not upload it. *shh*

Kindness week.
Everyone in the class got a 'kindness card' and we are suppose to give it away.
Give to someone who help in some ways.
Yuanyu lent me her chinese textbook .
And so, i gave her the kindness card.

During PE lesson.
Jumping like hell because i am the defender.
Anyway, we are playing netball.
My group don't have any netballer which is a sad thing.
And the group against us have one netballer.
I can't shoot well too.


I think many cars got hit by the netball , especially mrs ngoh's car.
Maybe the netball like mrs ngoh's car ?

No comments:

Post a Comment