Sunday, April 5, 2009

One more passerby again.
No one praise me but keep adding salt to my wound.
Although my English is not good but my English is not that very bad.

You guys are just plainly jealous of my 'good' English.
I am trying very hard to improve my English.
But i just don't understand,
why people just don't understand what i am talking , typing , writing about.
My Chinese sucks more except for written paper.

Sometimes when i talking in Chinese, either the pronouncing is wrong or
people don't understand what i am talking about.


On the other hand, when people telling me some secrets or craps.
I also don't understand what they are talking about.
So normally, they won't tell me anything.

Indian language cannot.
Chinese language cannot.
English language cannot.
French language cannot.

The only thing i can do , is to keep quiet.
BUT.
If such people don't exist in this world.
Won't you find this world boring ? HAHA!

So my existence in this world is so important .
Anyway, i am not trying to praise myself .

No comments:

Post a Comment