Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from the fancy drill training.
I am so slow reacting person O.o

Monday :
PE , ran 2.4 km.
First time i try so hard to run until my leg ache.
At last i got 15 .
Read and reflect is forever that boring.
Stay back after school to discuss on the english filming .
zhongwei- mars | jen-jupiter | kaiyi-monica CHENG.


Trying to be funny luh.

Tuesday:
A-maths lesson , i was like keep talking back to mr chan .
No matter what he says , i says noNO!
Finally today we as a group (zhongwei,jen,weikeong,zaaba,ME) our 'story' got videoed down.
Quite nervous in front of the camera.
But i am a good actor :D
A mid year exam timetable was given out today.
Time really goes very fast and now i am going to have mid year exam.
Whats really improtant is my english and combined subjects A-MATHS.
I told mr chan i will pass my a-maths in a very confident way.

And of course i will try my best to pass my a-maths, not 50 but 50 >

POP rehearsal | Fancy drill training .
blahblahs-

Tomorrow physics test , english summary test , fancy drill training again.

No comments:

Post a Comment