Monday, August 24, 2009

bombingss. :D

BOMBINGS.
I have happy time bombings. BOMB HERE AND THERE.
Of course i win if i did my job well. :)
Finally now i can settle down and write a proper post.
This friday's training will be mine cause i will be the in-charge uh.
Sure get scoldings.

I think this time i need to memorize the timetable well enough.
School today was tiring but i don't know why i feels tired . D:
The sun is just shining directly on me during PE .
Can't even open my eyes. -small eyes-

In the super duper early morning, I was laughing to myself like a mad ..
About eating a human value meal , i will get what free human organ.
GROSS?

Just done my e-maths ace-learning. I scored 65%. D:
Quite low i aimed for A but too bad i can't .
Just one more question -.- My stupidity.

I am proud to say that i have done my a-maths homework.
HEHE! :) Partial fractions practice paper?
Nevermind its okay , at least i have done it but the answers teacher gave is so weird. ):

10 pm. -.- Wasted so much my time to talk to a "lougy" person.
His lousy = " lougy"
TSK.  bye people. ku night. KARMA , don't drop anymore. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment