Friday, August 14, 2009

NPCC TRAINING.

TIRED
Thats the word to describe for today.
Every lessons it seems like teachers are singing songs that would make me sleep.
): YA thats bad. I think i miss alot of point that teacher is teaching all along.

After school . Chatted awhile and change into full-u .
Went down to NPCC room straight away after changing.
I can feel the heat from the sun once i go down -.- Can't stand it.
Even people like me , who don't sweat that often!
Because of scorching heat, i melted. ): *laughs* ( not funny la -.-)

My plurk has reached a karma of 60 + :D HEH!

Yesterday.
After the long. GIVEN alot of homework by the teachers.
Mrs ngoh changed her teaching style?
She actually told the teachers to inform us to go to hall for lesson.
From what i experience. Hall is hot , sitting position is uneasy.
Thats only two. :)

After school , i waited for peiying and jingyi to finish their oral.
So good of me. :D
While waiting , i was doing my homework.
What a obedient student i am. :D
Until wenyu came. She disrupted me ! I can't even concentrate on. D:
But its okay. Its lonely to sit alone and do homework.

I just found that i'm so generous. 
I shares my tibits with alot of people because it tastes the best.
<3 kinderjoy.

bye people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment