Saturday, August 29, 2009

Movie (WHERE GOT GHOST!?)

WHERE GOT GHOST?! It's a movie :)
 
It's been quite long since i last watched a movie ):
Pathetic little girl .
I received my IC letter a few days ago. Informing me to do it before 30 sep. 
I think i'm going with yuanyu if it doesn't need any parent's signature. 
Like finally, hope i could get my IC soon :D
Before that because of the flag dayi  have to wake up early. 
Like 0630 , prepare everything and i went off to cwp. 
Quite early when i reached. 0620am :) (EARLY BIRD)
We were each given a "can" and red bag ; stickers. 
Luna and me got alot of donations although we get scoldings by certain people
The people who scolded us thought that we were begging them for money. 
They don't know tht it was a donation / flag day. 
Before we even explain or what , they already left the play. 
.__. pathetic luna ): 
Didn't take any pictures or what. 
Neither we got time to take picture ): So long since we last take pictures tgt. 
D: eeyer. Exams are coming -.-
I want save more money.Spent quite alot of $ today

No comments:

Post a Comment