Sunday, August 23, 2009

old photos :)

Old photos.

nco BBQ 's photos.
The 2 pictures below is soo (..) Don't wanna see it just close your eyes :D
I think the above 2 picture , you will be able to recognized me.
First picture : Fathin beside me ; brenda ; jingyi ; peiying ;LUNA
Second picture : weihao (extra) ; me ; brenda ; jingyi ; peiying

For the unlucky guy appearing on third and fourth picture is SYED D:
-pathetic-

edited/. 
Yesterday night, went over to court to play. 
Is it considered playing? I was cycling around. Oh ya! my laoda (jingyi)
She accompanied me to peiying's house to take keys. 
From the court, we take turns to cycle. :D


Now my whole is ache-ing again
Brenda and me went off first , but the bus is frigging long , we waited like 15 mins for a bus to appear D:
Peiying already have a taste of using a boy's toilet yesterday/:
We were so xiasuey when a guy asked us why were we standing outside a boy's toilet. 
Because the door is just wide open. 
(..) We thought it was a girl's toilet :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment