Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some little updates

UPDATES
Like 3 days i didn't blog. D: Don't be sad people.
I have nothing to blog anyways. Plurk quite alot yesterday.
But my karma like only increase little by little everyday. ):
I want to to be 100 tomorrow -IMPOSSIBLE-
I feel like changing my skin to something similar to wordpress.
Edited the codes from the skin from little-miss-wendy.
But i'm still halfway through it.

I have done my teacher's day card. But still haven decide who to give ):
During assembly , we have the IC ceremony . D:
I don't have ic . -.- I was absent on the day of registering of ICs.
What a bad luck ..

From morning , i was so xiasuey at the bus. Nearly fall down -.-
After school , i ran into's luna classroom suddenly
when her classmates still having lessons. -STUPID ACTIONS-
Somemore i speak like alien while running in. -MORE STUPID-
>> results more xiasuey-ness.

EEYER.Yuanyu and me speak like some aliens from other planets.
People around us got shock from us :)

Have chinese composition test today.Easy? BECAUSE OF CHINESE DICTIONARY.
heheh! Jing yi never brought hers to school .
Because of my 'good' memory, i bring the electronic dictionary to school everyday.

After school , bought lock for cage and materials for NPCC notice board.
-.- Tomorrow people have to pay me money for the lock :DDDD
It is not free of charge!

okay people , saw the pro on top?
180bpm first time cfm. Must keep it as a .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment