Saturday, August 22, 2009

Random

RANDOM (..) Feeling random thts all :) 
I feel like eaing but there's nothing much to eat. JUNKFOOD } tsk. 
Yesterday had CCA. Was teaching the sec1s DRILLS.
Anyway everyone is teaching them.Not only the sec1s are taught uh. SEC2s too. 
There a guy in my group. Don't know what the heck he's thinking. 
-.- The pekchek-ness when i keep giving him reminders not to stand on one leg. 
Even when we were in SEC1, everyday scoldings.
I felt that their life in NPCC is way much better then us now D:


Also took e-maths exam yesterday. Quite confident in it. 
Hopefully i can score :D
I still haven ate my lunch!! 
Still deciding whether i should go for basketball tonight. (!)
They will always end late home. I want go home sleep la. 


People tag me okays :) Thanks. 
I feel bored whatsoever. HOMEWORKS ARE WAITING FOR ME.
a-maths / english / e-maths /physics
I gonna score well for my next a-maths test.
Because Fathin will be my a-maths teacher ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment