Sunday, November 22, 2009

>:

Everyone is writing long post unlike me, with one look , my post is only half of theirs -.- . Maybe it's getting shorter or what >:

I like Bandage strappy wedges ! Some of you might be wondering what's that but it's okay if you don't know. I'm gonna show you the picture of it.
Chio sia! It won't be pretty if there no money (Chikin) 



Blogshop: L-oveshopshop.BS.COM 


21/11/09 Saturday
Went over to chinatown to celebrate Yy's birthday with Grace.c and Brenda.
A table of food , in the end we didn't finished it cause we're really full.
Not forgetting that our cheese cake was not even opened.

Mrt-ed to Marsiling to cut the cake .
You know actually it's my birthday ..
Pictures will be uploaded soon! And you will know what I mean by "Actually it's my birthday. "

My dearest Luna :
Don't be sad okays! :> Everything will still be the same. At least you have done what you need to do as a GrandDaughter. Alright/ Fine ?

In fact everyone have to leave when our time is up, isn't it sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment