Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pink JELLY-CAM


Digital Jelly camera Gen.2 $89
Colours available: Red, Pink, Blue, Grey, Green 

Specifications:
3 MP
F/3.1 f=6.5mm optical lens
Auto focusing for distance up to 0.5m
In-built Flash (generation 1 does not have flash)
LCD Panel on back (shows pictures!)
Types of captures: Normal captures, self-timed captures, 3 continuous shots
Supports up to 2GB SD card (not included)
Uses 2 AAA Alkaline battery (not included)
USB interface
System requirements:
Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista

I didn't know that a jelly cam looks like this , i find it cute and i found it on yy's blog.

At first she asked me in school , whether i would spend money on buying this cam .
I replied : NO? As i was thinking , the functions won't be that good as any cam with brands like sony etc.
Then i saw the images. It makes me feel like buying too. But i don't have money to buy it man!

Still wondering when's my comp coming back. I am getting mad of waiting the comp to be back.
It feels so stupid , whenever i stare into the 4 walls alone.
So i going to fill my brain with all the homeworks.
Get it done fast ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment