Friday, November 13, 2009

SAD + SAD = SUPERSAD

HEHEH! Hello everybody. I'm here to update again :)



I quite like this hair , i think i will be getting haircut tomorrow. Hopes it will comes out nice uh! Sat in the air-conditioned room for the whole 2 lessons.
Plus it was raining outside , so cold ):

The whole class, including me , went to find Ms Choo after the HI. Just nice , she was walking down the stairs. We said our "last" words to Ms Choo , the whole thing was like last min? I could barely remember what i was supposed to say on that time. I only remembered " Tender, loving, care" , this three words. >:

At least she says that she might be teaching in this school next year but she won't be our from teacher anymore. >: Sad + SAD = SUPERSAD

Hopes she'll still be in this school though she's not our form anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment