Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ugly hair >:

The haircut is a total failure. I think the hairdresser don't really knows how to cut a person's hair or she's just a new comer. The whole hair looks like as if i didn't have a haircut, the worst thing was my fringe looks like a piece of shit now.



Didn't really get to take picture, but this two. B'cause Ms Chong asked me to keep my phone. I think this 2 photos are really funny , i was thinking whathehell is JinYuan doing man . Actually he was doing forfeit with Weijie (right) and .. ( Forgot his name :/ )
But he was solo-ing himself. :)

After the whole trail ended, Mrs Tan treat each of us with one ice-cream.
Went shopping with my sister at Yishun, I wanted to buy the ELLE wallet but its too expensive (Hotpink) D:

No comments:

Post a Comment