Monday, November 16, 2009

Comp is dying soon.

Kaiyi is very pathetic person uh! Her comp is dying soon but she really don't know what to do D:< No way! People can't take her comp away. THEY CAN'T!

The sentences above is how i feel nao! Woke up early in the morning , cause i have forgotten what's the time i need to go to school this morning. Sms-ed YY but she didn't reply so I on-ed my comp :) But it somehow hangs halfway D:
I'm now hoping it won't breaks down at this point of time. I have to finish my post :D Maybe it's my last post or what , i feel so sad.

Currently trying to save more money. Everything needs money for example , just by eating lunch you need money. It's now money world ,you can't live without money and money can't live without us. Money=Humans ( Vice-versa )

Feel like learning acoustic guitar, heard that it'll be hard first time. Wanna learn from Yy since she's so pro in it. :D

  1. 2012 Movie 17 Nov
  2. Yuanyu's birthday 23 Nov 
  3. Jingyi's birthday 25 Nov
  4. Dikus slumber partaye 5-7 Dec

No comments:

Post a Comment