Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The end of the world


Have you watched 2012? 

Rating : 5 Stars
I'm abit scared after watching the show. I trembling while watching cause it was really cold even wearing an extra clothing. I don't even find it boring in the first part. I think quite alot of people have already watched it. I don't they ever regretted watching it :D

Have first campcraft lesson this holidays. Being a vice-head isn't easy , so much things to do.
I thought i lost my schedule but i was lucky enough, it's inside luna's file :)
The whole session was like too long! >: Waste of time , i think we can use it for chitchatting session.
Tent pitching was the worst part , we took 27 mins to pitch up one tnt. OhMygGosh man! My skin was like peeling off after pegging 2 times.

Went to find job with sandra and jingyi after the campcraft training. I think it's abit late when it comes to finding a job now. It's hard to tackel between CCA and work D:
Bought hocolates, Saw irritating guys making alot of noise , my goosebumps are all out . EW

I think i have to write my report now or else it'll be too late. Shingz! My plurk karma dropped D:

No comments:

Post a Comment