Friday, August 1, 2008

Super digusted today, neh neh day.
Mrs chuang came into class say all th attire all that.
Then keep pointing my socks lorhs, wah very high liaos .
Somemore teacher one day will tell me to change socks lorhs.
i dont wan change into school socks , like so neh neh.

After rush to 888, cause th gloves is two left de.
Came back , change le jiu go fall in.
I lost my letter by th way ,
Dont know go where liaos. Hope no one would ever pick it up .
Cause if they see this sure die. ;D

I was playing with th glove with jingyi .
Wah. super fun lorhs, th middle finger , disappear ?
Hahas, we hit each other middle finger.
Then luna and peiying go hold my middle finger around. -.-
nono, middle finger cannot like that play.


[edited]
LOL, came and edit th post again .
Have you ever think of me, what's th feeling of being like this.
I' have change , you know ?
Never try how you know. i just keep my mouth shut.
Share with you all , came to me , no trust .
i have trust in you all , you all ?
what's wrong . ?
Btw today washistory test. Easy but i dont think i will pass ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment