Saturday, October 3, 2009

" Lantern Festival "

Back-ed once again. Welcome OCTOBER :D
 I bet you guys miss me alot :X

Celebrated "Lantern" festival yesterday. Went home late D:
Although i am always the only one whining [?]  about what time to go home.
I burnt my leg. Seriously , the scar now is freaking obvious and ugly. But its okay?
I got cream to let it fade away , clever people think of this , stupid people think of that.
I guess you don't understand what i'm talking about.

I can sense the building shaking a few days ago when i'm using the lappy.
I thought the building will collapsed. It was the earthquake from other country. :D

Anyway my schol is on the headlines. OMG.
I think Mrs Kok ( principal ) will be on the podium to explain the news to us on MONDAY!

I spent my Friday afternoon on writing notes for physic.
Saturday which is today continue to write the notes , complete my a-maths homework , art- colour studies.
Spent quite a time. And finally my sister came home with the lappy.

My desktop exploded. Or i should said it in this way " My desktop has the exploding sound when it is on"
I shouldn't blame on my sister for on-ing the desktop.
And suddenly there's a exploding sound. -.-

Bye people.


No comments:

Post a Comment