Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friday AND Saturday!

Let me briefly tell you what happen on Friday and Saturday.

Friday : Its normal school day just that it ended early means my sufferings has ended early too. :) Sounds abit bad uh!
Then went to change to PT kit.
1330 pm Went for dental checkup , spent there one hour opening my mouth real hard.
Still need to go back next Tuesday D:

Camp craft > Farewell Presentation > Eat pizzas > Went back 
If not the TOs , i think we won't be able to eat anything or even celebrate.
I have even difficulties sitting down. My knee cap hurts when i  use it .


Saturday : Went out with my sister and i bought a DonaldDuck hoodie shirt.
Its cute okay! I gonna wear it when?
HAHAH!
I need wallet , shorts/ long pants , shirts , bag AND money of course.




HEH! Shuai / Handsome ?
This is my plurk picture , so don't ever use this ! I'm warning you now. *joking*
I have reach plurk nirvana , invited 10 friends.
I have alot of nice emotions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment